This resource from Generations United compiles a series of tools to help communities become all age friendly including:
- planning tips for communities with examples from successful communities across the United States,
- inspiring stories from award winning communities,
- engagement and development scales to assess programs,
- self administered community assessment, and
- infographic on why intergenerational solutions are critical to building
While all communities are unique, and have varying degrees of resources, every community can start to move from a multigenerational community to an intergenerational community by actively engaging residents across the generations in addressing community challenges. This toolkit includes simple ways to get this started.