Because we are stronger together.
Sign up for Alerts!
Generations This Week is a weekly e-newsletter with the latest news on intergenerational issues that goes out to thousands of Generations United members and supporters each week. Sign up to start receiving GTW in your inbox today!
The Grandfamilies Alert is a bi-weekly e-resource for grandfamily advocates and their allies. It highlights key resources, policy updates, action opportunities, grandfamily stories and programs to inspire and improve services and supports to grandfamilies across the U.S. Sign up to start receiving Grandfamilies Alerts in your inbox today!
Three Reasons It Pays To Join Generations United
As a Generations United member, you will promote a critical mission serving all generations; elevate your visibility as an organization that impacts all ages; and secure premier access to inspiring intergenerational ideas and resources. Learn more about our members and join Generations United today!
1. Your support will span the generations.
Only with your support can Generations United conduct critical mission-driven efforts. You make it possible to:
- Give a voice to intergenerational issues and grandfamilies on Capitol Hill;
- Educate the media on intergenerational perspectives and elevate stories across multiple outlets;
- Promote a standard of excellence for the field through signature awards and recognition programs;
- Create communities that engage young and old to achieve their greatest potential;
- Bridge communications between advocates for children and the aging;
- Facilitate networking among intergenerational organizations to strengthen the field;
- Maintain a directory of intergenerational programs for research and relationship building; and
- Host a biennial international intergenerational conference to share exceptional work, train the field, and connect leaders across a vast network of expertise.
2. You will be stronger with us.
Raise your organization’s visibility and expand its credibility with leading advocates and influencers by aligning with Generations United’s mission and respected brand. By joining, you gain:
- Prominent featuring of your organization’s brand and mission on our website;
- Recognition of your organization in our weekly Generations This Week newsletter;
- Elevation of your work through social media; and
- Inclusion of your organization in select publication and event materials.
- Partnership opportunity with Generations United leadership and community for joint speaking engagements, op-eds or blogs.
3. You will be the first to know.
Membership provides you with exclusive, early access to a range of high-quality materials, information, and opportunities, such as:
- Options to receive free hard copies of select, new resources;
- Input into publication topics, webinars, tools, and policy advocacy priorities;
- Special recognition and exclusive networking opportunities at our biennial conference and other select events.
Additionally, Corporate Members receive:
- Opportunities to collaborate with Generations United to design custom signature programs or partnerships.