Generations United's responses and resources related to COVID-19 and its impact on intergenerational connections around the world are shared here. Scroll down to see more.
Check out what we’ve posted on Twitter so far on COVID-19.
Additional Responses and Resources:
- Grandfamilies and the Child Tax Credit
- Generations United’s CARES Act Summary on Grandfamilies
- Supporting Grandfamilies through the COVID-19 Crisis: A tool for educating state and local decisionmakers
- Grandfamilies As Advocates
- COVID-19 and Grandfamilies
- Guide to Grandfamilies and COVID-19 Stimulus Payments from Congressman Danny K. Davis
- Grandfamilies.org COVID-19 Page
- Social Services Block Grant Coalition Letter
- Blog: Grandfamilies: First Responders for Children
- Blog: Now Is Not the Time to Sever the Ties That Bind Generations
Generations United is hosting informal conversations via Zoom to discuss challenges and more importantly share ideas and solutions on how we can adapt our programs and activities and create new intergenerational connections during these unprecedented times.
Recordings and handouts from past meetings as well as future events are available here.
For news and updates, sign up for Generations This Week.