- Raise awareness of the value and importance of intergenerational solutions and collaboration to communities and national well-being.
- Strengthen and grow the community of practitioners and supporters of intergenerational approaches.
- Advance evidence-based intergenerational practices and policies toward critical mass.
Lead with major strategies that collectively build momentum for intergenerational action:
- Spaces & Places: shared sites, housing, and community-building
- Grandfamilies: policy, funding and empowerment of grandfamilies
- Quality Intergenerational Programs & Policies: learning and action across the field
Serve as thought-leader, catalyst and field-builder for intergenerational approaches in the US, with a primary focus on priority strategies and initiatives via training, TA, research, pilot efforts.
Provide and strengthen the organizational capacity to support and advance these goals and strategies.