Generations United is the only national organization improving the lives of children, youth, and older adults through intergenerational collaboration, public policies, and programs for the enduring benefit of all.
As a member of Generations United, you are connected to a professional support network including:
- leading children, youth, and aging organizations who make social change happen for vulnerable book-end populations
- innovative intergenerational programs who build and strengthen connections across generations
- community and family foundations who multiply the impact of their giving by investing in programs that serve multiple generations together
The Benefits of Membership
As a member of Generations United, your organization will receive:
- Special networking opportunities with the children, youth, aging, intergenerational, and grandfamily communities at our biennial conference, signature report release, and other events
- Priority registration for Generations United events and Learning Network webinars
- Access to cutting edge resources on grandfamilies, intergenerational issues, and solutions
- Recognition and priority listing of your work in Generations This Week and our growing social media channels
- Opportunities to provide input on Generations United’s intergenerational policy agenda and access to the policy expertise of our network through webinars and other advocacy training
Why join Generations United? Because, you’re stronger when we’re together.
Becoming an Organizational Member
At this time, Generations United offers membership to organizations. To become a member, complete our simple and easy-to-use online form.
Become a Generations United member today.
Do you have any questions or would like to talk with someone before joining? Please contact Adam Hlava at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-289-3979.
Not an Organization? You Can Still Get Involved.
As an individual, your donation and engagement play critical roles in Generations United’s efforts to improve the lives of children, youth, and older adults.
With your support, we’re stronger together.