The mission of Generations United is to improve the lives of children youth and older people through intergenerational collaboration, public policies, and programs for the enduring benefit of all.
A world that values and engages all generations
Our Core Beliefs
Generations United is the catalyst that brings single-age focused groups together to build and support a common agenda while providing a unique voice in public debate. We honor, support, and engage all ages.
Further, we believe:
- Intergenerational collaboration unites and improves our communities.
- Intergenerational approaches have a positive relationship to economic growth and value creation.
- Public policy should meet the needs of all generations.
- Resources are more wisely used when they connect the generations rather than separate them.
- Discrimination, in any form, limits a person's potential to contribute to the development of their community.
- Grandparents and other adults who step forward to raise children are keeping families together and providing an economic service to our country.
Learn more about the history
of Generations United. Contact us at 202-289-3979 or firstname.lastname@example.org