TOGETHER... We are wiser.
Our lives are improved.
We cooperate for a stronger America.
We are Generations United.
Three Reasons It Pays To Join Generations United
As a Generations United member, you will promote a critical mission serving all generations; elevate your visibility as an organization that impacts all ages; and secure premier access to inspiring intergenerational ideas and resources. Learn more about our members
and join Generations United today!
1. Your support will span the generations.
Only with your support can Generations United conduct critical mission-driven efforts. You make it possible to:
2. You will be stronger with us.
- Give a voice to intergenerational issues and grandfamilies on Capitol Hill;
- Educate the media on intergenerational perspectives and elevate stories across multiple outlets;
- Promote a standard of excellence for the field through signature awards and recognition programs;
- Create communities that engage young and old to achieve their greatest potential;
- Bridge communications between advocates for children and the aging;
- Facilitate networking among intergenerational organizations to strengthen the field;
- Maintain a directory of intergenerational programs for research and relationship building; and
- Host a biennial international intergenerational conference to share exceptional work, train the field, and connect leaders across a vast network of expertise.
Raise your organization’s visibility and expand its credibility with leading advocates and influencers by aligning with Generations United’s mission and respected brand. By joining, you gain:
3. You will be the first to know.
- Access to the electronic Generations United membership seal for your use on materials;
- Prominent featuring of your organization’s brand and mission on our website;
- Recognition of your organization in our weekly Generations This Week newsletter;
- Elevation of your work through social media; and
- Inclusion of your organization in select publication and event materials.
- Partnership opportunity with Generations United leadership and community for joint speaking engagements, op eds or blogs.
Membership provides you with exclusive, early access to a range of high-quality materials, information and
opportunities, such as:
Additionally, Corporate Members receive:
- Sneak previews and early access to new publications and other materials;
- Options to receive free hard copies of select, new resources;
- Input into publication topics, webinars, tools and policy advocacy priorities;
- Special member alerts with funding opportunities, policy updates and inspiring ideas;
- Special recognition and exclusive networking opportunities at our biennial conference and other select events; and
- Facilitated access to peer networks and exclusive social media networks.
- Listing on website and are annually featured in the homepage ad space
- Opportunities to collaborate with Generations United's to design custom signature programs or partnerships.